1. Ichimoku Signal:
- UP-S: A strong bullish signal occurs when the Tenkan Sen crosses from below to above the Kijun Sen and the cross is above the Kumo.
- UP: An neutral bullish signal occurs when the Tenkan Sen crosses from below to above the Kijun Sen and the cross is in the Kumo.
- UP-W: A weak bullish signal occurs when the Tenkan Sen...
Candles are coloured based on relative price and volume:
- If today’s closing price and volume are greater than (n) bars ago, color today’s volume bar green.
- If today’s closing price is greater than (n) bars ago but volume is not, color today’s volume bar lime.
- Similarly, if today’s closing price and volume is less than (n) bars ago, color today’s volume...
This is a very simple script... it does not necessarily create signals. It only provides useful feedback via statistics & probability.
There will be a green background if there are two green bars in a row, and it will stay green until two red bars show up (in which it switches color to red until two green bars show up again).
The fuchsia arrows show the double...
Zindarra Multi Alerts Pro by RRB by RagingRocketBull 2018
This indicator lets you configure multiple alert levels for an asset. Zindarra Multi Alerts Pro supports 9 custom alert levels.
You have to manually create an alert in Manage Alerts Panel and configure it to use with this indicator.
Free accounts are limited to only 1 alert slot and this...
This is a straightforward modification of LazyBear's CCI-coded OBV indicator with the following changes:
1) uses log-hl2 as source, which seems to be a more stable indicator of price change than close
2) adds optional price smoothing
Colours for candles/bars determined by
- standard deviation of price, and also
- additional inputs to determine if the candle/bar is significant:-
1) volume more than half the average volume, or
2) net movement (up, down) same as previous candle/bar
Developed for black background, but you can adjust the colours to your liking. Best used...
Blau's Ergodic Candlestick Oscillator = a decent trend finder, however slightly lagged. It can help you to see a reversal entry if you are looking for one. I find the one line ECO hard to use, so I have created this histogram version with a signal line. The colors help to show you whats going on with the ECO and its bias. This indicator shows up in a couple...