Colours for candles/bars determined by
- standard deviation of price, and also
- additional inputs to determine if the candle/bar is significant:-
1) volume more than half the average volume, or
2) net movement (up, down) same as previous candle/bar
Developed for black background, but you can adjust the colours to your liking. Best used...
study("Forex Sessions", shorttitle="SessionsFX", overlay=true)
t1 = time(period, "0700-1600")
t2 = time(period, "0200-1100")
t3 = time(period, "1800-0300")
t4 = time(period, "1600-0100")
NewYork = na(t1) ? na : green
London = na(t2) ? na : red
Tokyo = na(t3) ? na : blue
Sydney = na(t4) ? na : aqua
//white silver gray maroon red purple fuchsia...
1. Ichimoku Signal:
- UP-S: A strong bullish signal occurs when the Tenkan Sen crosses from below to above the Kijun Sen and the cross is above the Kumo.
- UP: An neutral bullish signal occurs when the Tenkan Sen crosses from below to above the Kijun Sen and the cross is in the Kumo.
- UP-W: A weak bullish signal occurs when the Tenkan Sen...
Working MACD Histogram which colors bars based on the slope from the previous. The default colors will work for both Deuteranopia and Protonopia color-blind people but can be modified.
There is a bug with 'MACD 4C' by vkno422 + signal line - squattter and 'MACD for colour blind people' by cfhrtd in that it draws the MACD line itself as a histogram, rather than...
Candles are coloured based on relative price and volume:
- If today’s closing price and volume are greater than (n) bars ago, color today’s volume bar green.
- If today’s closing price is greater than (n) bars ago but volume is not, color today’s volume bar lime.
- Similarly, if today’s closing price and volume is less than (n) bars ago, color today’s volume...
This is a script for a view I wanted to go along with the Autoview plugin I bought. Keep in mind this is my first script and was created for me to learn the Pinescript framework. This isn't meant to be perfect. Indicator colors are usually blue or green or red. Also keep in mind since this is my first script in a new framework, the more stuff I build the better...
This is a straightforward modification of LazyBear's CCI-coded OBV indicator with the following changes:
1) uses log-hl2 as source, which seems to be a more stable indicator of price change than close
2) adds optional price smoothing
Search indicators for "clouded" to find this one, and add to your chart.
Takes lowest(min) and highest(max) of several bars,
averages that over several bars,
shifts by half of the middle of those two bar numbers,
and colors the inbetween by candle color.
You can choose 3 parameters.
Please give feedback, or donation.
Multi-Timeframe Candlestick color indicator, plots the color of the bar in 10 different timeframes.
It consists of 3 bands with respect to the time frames selected: Short Term, Medium Term and Long term bands.
Short Term - 5, 10, 15, 30 min
Medium Term - 60, 120, 240 min
Long Term - D, W, M
If the bar color synchronizes in their respective bands, the indicator...
This is another indicator in my Pivot level series. This one automatically draw Fibonacci levels based on the previous day's lowest (0%) and highest (100%) values, similar to a Fibonacci retracement.
Manual TimeFrames can be given, it is just a text string though and is not checked, so needs to be a valid resolution eg: 60, 120, 240, 360, 480, 720, 1D, 1W, 1M, 2D,...
Blau's Ergodic Candlestick Oscillator = a decent trend finder, however slightly lagged. It can help you to see a reversal entry if you are looking for one. I find the one line ECO hard to use, so I have created this histogram version with a signal line. The colors help to show you whats going on with the ECO and its bias. This indicator shows up in a couple...
It is a normal Directional Movement Index, but instead of using lines for +DI and -DI it uses histogram and 4 colors. It also contains an horizontal line (default value @20) to indicate when a trend is confirmed or not.