GRAINS: Wheat , Soybeans , Corn (ZW, ZS, ZC )
Quickly visualize carrying charge market vs backwardized market by comparing the price of the next 2 years of futures contracts.
Carrying charge (contract prices increasing into the future) = normal, representing the costs of carrying/storage of a commodity. When this is flipped to Backwardation (contract prices...
- Retrieves fund net position from CFTC Commitments of Traders(COT) Reports
- Overlays fund net positions on left y-axis vs price on right y-axis
- Current supported Grain Products
- Corn (CBOT) (QUANDL: 002602)
- Soybeans (CBOT) (QUANDL: 005602)
- Kansas City Wheat(CBOT) (Hard Red Winter) (QUANDL: 001612)
- Oats (CBOT) (QUANDL: 004603)