A few months back I posted this suggesting that $280 support would dictate a $288 price target. I believe the market is a little overheated (nothing to panic about) and letting out some steam would be healthy. I'm looking for another 2-3% downside to start buying the dip. Would prefer to re-test $280 and validate the support level.
This is my AUDJPY markup that I'll follow 'til 5.10.19. Levels are color coded so there's no confusion since I utilize multiple time frames. I react to levels, so I patiently wait to see certain things take place in the market. *DISCLAIMER* THESE ARE JUST MY HUMBLE OPINIONS, NOT TRADING ADVICE.
USD/JPY is in a flat correction where it has completed the leg A and B, now to finish the remaining C leg, it has to come down in 5 waves but after then it will either reverse to the downside or continue the bullish trend to the upside
Hi all, CADCHF looks like it is currently at a neutral position right now as I would recommend to wait until Monday to see what price wants to do! We have two cases where we can put some BUY orders if the support is respected AND if an uptrend starts again, we can buy the resistance turning into support.
We can sell if the price does fall, wait for a retest, and...
In the daily chart Pound/Yen is about to complete the triangle, so either it will continue it's bullish trend or break to the down side to complete the Head & Shoulders pattern then do the continuation to the upside
I bought the AUDUSD right around .70000. It held the support really well. If it closes below, I will think differently. However, going into the weekend I will close the position and see how it plays out next week. Pullbacks are expected, but so far so good. All the best!
this chart shows me that GBPUSD is moving lower testing unfresh demand zone again
price might drop to 1.30000 - 1.29600 then start rally again (wait for reversal pattern)
if unfresh demand zone is broken, price might go lower @ 1.29000