READ NOTE BEFORE APPLYING or you may think indicator doesnt work.
This indicator is a revise of another i made and contains 10 Optional Indicators allowing you to load more then 3 indicators at once if you so choose and dont pay for the platform!
Hopefully someone will find use for this script besides me :) I dont suggest turning all on at once because it
We display here the ADX has a colored histogram, which is
- green when ADX and DI+ are higher then DI-, while the ADX is increasing, meaning that we are in a potential uptrend--> we should rather be long (only buy if you have other concordant signals !)
- red when ADX and DI- are higher then DI+, while the ADX is increasing, meaning that we are in a potential...
This indicator measures the distance between the Guppy EMAs.
Fast and Slow Guppy distances are plotted based on traditional Chris Moody Guppy colors.
Green = Long Term Bullish
Red = Long Term Bearish
Gray = Neither
Similarly colors for ST Bullish and Bearish signals based on Guppy.
Thank you, CM and xkavalis!
I have been working on this script the lasts days, it's a collaboration with an uruguayan mate.
* It has been optimized for 4h charts, use it on other at your own risk.
* Always use Stop Loss, since it might give false signals after a long trend.
* I'm still working on it, I'm going to add candlestick pattern filtering.
Thanks for your...
The stochastic oscillator is a feature scaling method commonly used in technical analysis, this method is the same as the running min-max normalization method except that the stochastic oscillator is in a range of (0,100) while min-max normalization is in a range of (0,1). The stochastic oscillator in itself is efficient since it tell's us when the...
// @author LazyBear
// @credits www.incrediblecharts.com
// If you use this code in its original/modified form, do drop me a note.
// Two Features Added by User ChrisMoody -
// TMF Line to be uses with Histogram(Easier to Spot Divergences)
// Thresh Hold lines showing extremes - adjustable.
study("Twiggs Money Flow ",...
Indicator plots Money Flow Indicator (Chaikin). This indicator looks
to improve on Larry William's Accumulation Distribution formula that
compared the closing price with the opening price. In the early 1970's,
opening prices for stocks stopped being transmitted by the exchanges.
This made it difficult to calculate Williams' formula. The...