This script has been designed to show the double high/low candle patterns and the candles patterns.
• This scripts is based on length.
• It displays a label when a Double High or Double Low candle pattern is detected.
• It displays a label when a or candle pattern is detected.
• It is also possibility to set a Double High/Low, Double High, Double Low, Bullish/Bearish , , or alert.
HOW TO USE:
• When a Double High signal appears it means that we have probably or temporarily stopped the uptrend and could see a reversal. Most likely we will see a downtrend from here.
• When a Double Low signal appears it means that we have probably or temporarily stopped the downtrend and probably could see a reversal. Most likely we will see an uptrend from here.
• When a candle appears it means that we probably made a reversal to the upside. patterns are more likely to signal reversals when they are preceded by three or more red .
• When a candle appears it means that we probably made a reversal to the downside. patterns are more likely to signal reversals when they are preceded by three or more green .
• Wait for a clear reversal to buy or to sell. Use the Fibonacci tool together with the Eliot Waves to help you with this.
• You can show/hide the labels based on length and high/low input values.
• You can show/hide the labels based on the % candle match.
• You can show/hide the Double High/Low labels.
• You can show/hide the Bullish/Bearish labels.
HOW TO GET ACCESS TO THE SCRIPT:
• Use the link below to subscribe to our indicators.
• This advice is NOT financial advice.
• We do not provide personal investment advice and we are not a qualified licensed investment advisor.
• All information found here, including any ideas, opinions, views, predictions, forecasts, commentaries, suggestions, or stock picks, expressed or implied herein, are for informational, entertainment or educational purposes only and should not be construed as personal investment advice.
• We will not and cannot be held liable for any actions you take as a result of anything you read here.
• We only provide this information to help you make a better decision.
• While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies.
The CryptoSignalScanner Team