NOTE: IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT THE TRADER ANALYZE THE CONTEXT OF THE MARKET WHERE THE ELEPHANT BAR IS GENERATED AND DETERMINE ACCORDING TO ITS EXPERIENCE IF THE EVENT HAS A GOOD PROBABILITY OF PROJECTION, YOU MUST NOT TAKE AN ENTRY ONLY BY THIS EVENT, IF YOU DO YOU WILL LOSE ALL YOUR MONEY
One of the problems of the elephant bar is that it generates a fairly wide risk unit with respect to other narrow range events, so the risk / benefit ratio is not very large, but it is an event that deserves attention when it occurs in a good location since it generally generates continuation.
If you want to have a lower risk unit and improve the risk / benefit ratio, you can play the “Gift Zone”, when detecting an elephant bar you can wait for a step back inside the elephant bar area and take a position, this will give you a less distance to the stop, but this can lead to the event escaping if there is no recoil.
- The size of the candle is determined by comparing a range of previous candles (you can set the amount at your discretion)
- Search factor: by default 1.3, this means that all bars that have a range greater than the average range of previous candles + 30%, are considered elephant candles (can be configured at your discretion)
- Possibility to configure the percentage of the body that the elephant candle must have.
- Possibility of filtering up to 2 means with direction detection and color change (fully configurable)
- Possibility of filtering by mobile averages
- Additional features
Thumb up if you liked me ..