This is an updated version of script created By ChrisMoody to use Daryl Guppy EMA's.
30-Aug-2017 Revisions by JustUncleL
Added Optional Alert Arrows
Added Alertcondition to generate signals for Alarm Subsystem.
Changed some default colours.
CMs Original script and details can be found here:
- 3 + 12 MAs (12 is chosen because Guppy has 12 MAs)
- MA types can be set to Simple, Exponential, Weighted, and Smoothed
- Volume weight can be applied to all available MAs (the built-in VWMA uses Simple MA)
- It is possible to count in only effective portions of the volume in the equation by using Accum/Dist Volume Weight
- Secondary smoothing (useful...
This is an indicator that plots customizable Kijun Sen and Tenkan Sen from the Ichimoku chart.
Since Kijun and Tenkan can effectively be used as an alternative of EMA and can play a pivotal role in many strategies, this indicator can be helpful
This indicator measures the distance between the Guppy EMAs.
Fast and Slow Guppy distances are plotted based on traditional Chris Moody Guppy colors.
Green = Long Term Bullish
Red = Long Term Bearish
Gray = Neither
Similarly colors for ST Bullish and Bearish signals based on Guppy.
Thank you, CM and xkavalis!
This is a guppy made from FIbbonacci numbers (from 1 to 1597).
Here is how to trade with this guppy.
when 6-8 lines tighten together, it means there will be high volatility coming very soon. Trade according to where the next candle opens (for scalping etc). For example: if the 8 lines of guppy tighten and candle closes above guppy with momentum and trend in...