Using "Price Action - Support & Resistance by DGT" and the MACD (Moving Average Convergence Divergence) indicator in TradingView can help develop a trade strategy. Here's a step-by-step approach you can follow:
1. Identifying Support and Resistance Levels: Apply the "Price Action - Support & Resistance by DGT" indicator to your chart. This indicator helps you...
Indicator showing potential momentum divergences on MACD Momentum.
The problem with the classic divergence is that when the signal appears, it is sometimes too late to enter a trade .
The potential divergence corrects this problem by signaling the beginning of a potential divergence .
MACD is a momentum indicator that offers relevant insights with...
>> How to use this indicator :
1. Set your teadingview theme to dark theme.
2. My indicator is valid for forex, stock and but more valid for crypto.
3. Use three timeframe for more validation (choose between those, that fit to your trading style) :
- Timeframe 1m, 5m, and 15m for Scalping
- Timeframe 30m, 1h and 4h for Intraday
- Timeframe 4h, 1D and 1W for...
The MACD is a superior derivative of moving average crossovers and was developed by Gerald Appel in 1979 as a market timing tool. MACD uses two exponential moving averages with different bar periods, which are then subtracted to form what Mr. Appel calls the Fast Line. A 9-period moving average of the fast line creates the slow...
The McClellan Oscillator was created by Sherman and Marian McClellan and it is essentially a MACD of the advancing and declining symbols of the day and is best used as a comparison with the biggest stocks such as my example Apple but that is just my opinion. I pulled the symbol names from a Trading View blog so I'm not 100% sure if they are accurate so please let...
Bonjour/Salut ça va?
Ok enough for the french :) You guys should really stop challenging me on things on Pinescript and asking me if it's possible or not because... that's the second time in a row I'm about to reveal a nice trick
Please take this example as a proof of concept/feasability. This follower said "I'm tired of manually filling the fields of my...